Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Great snack or side dish!
- 1 large sweet potato, hospital peeled
- 1 tsp olive oil, ed or non-fat olive oil cooking spray
- chili powder, treat garlic powder, cayenne pepper powder
- Preheat over to 400. Spray baking sheet or line with parchment.
- Thinly slice potoato- you can do this by hand, but I found the food processor slicing tool worked best to get even pieces. They should be no more than 1/8 inch thick.
- Arrange slices on baking sheets so they don’t overlap. Coat each one with a bit of olive oil (brush on or spray) and sprinkle with salt. Bake chips until they begin to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle lightly with spices, to taste. Cool on a rack.