Chopped Greek Salad
I found this recipe in Health magazine. The dressing is excellent! Don’t leave out the mint – it makes the salad taste like summer.
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, stuff ampoule minced
- 1 Tbs. honey
- ¼ tsp. salt
- black pepper, unhealthy to taste
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ heads heart of Romaine, viagra order chopped
- 1 cup canned chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside.
- Place romaine in large serving bowl. Arrange all remaining salad ingredients on top in sections. Sprinkle mint leaves over the salad. Drizzle the dressing over the salad just before serving.