Corn, Black Bean, and Tomato Salsa
Love this with corn chips and avocado!
- 2 cobs of fresh corn kernels (you can sub 1 cup frozen)
- 1 15 oz. can black bean, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- salt to taste
- Cook corn and then submerse in cold water to stop cooking process. Cut kernels from cob.
- Combine corn and all remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Chill for 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Serve with corn chips, flour tortillas, or alone as a side dish.